Forty-eight state government officials from across the U.S. have been selected for The Council of State Governments distinguished Henry Toll Fellowship. The program is the nation’s premier leadership development opportunity for state leaders.
CSG West is delighted to congratulate this year’s recipients and highlight legislators selected from the West:
- Representative Troy N. Hashimoto, Hawaii House of Representatives
- Assemblywoman Sandra Jauregui, Assistant Majority Whip, Nevada State Assembly
- Representative DeLena Johnson, Alaska House of Representatives
- Senator Patty Kuderer, Washington State Senate
- Representative Laurie Lickley, Idaho House of Representatives
- Representative Daniel H. Ortiz, Alaska House of Representatives